Thursday, March 10, 2016

Confusing Conservatives cont.

    Since it dawned on me in a flash of insight while trying to knock some sense into a Conservative that the Constitution was written for people who have to deal with the Constitution and not for you, I have to say I have been in a bit of a trance ever since wondering why I am apparently the American to see this. The only answer I can come up with is it happened because I am the most American American in America. That doesnt mean the other Americans, and you know who you are, are not Very American. No. All it means is that I have reached Perfection stage, is all. I am the Nirvana American. I am the Fully Realized American. That's all. And, no, I am not getting all puffed up about this, in fact it's kind of frustrating. I do not want to be alone here. I want all the other American Americans to be here with me. But (sniff) perhaps that is not to be. But not from my lack of trying to make it otherwise. I assure you. I will never give up. I am, after all, an American. Thank you. And fuck you all very much, and I really mean that, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment