Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Common Occurrance

   I was explaining to someone who actually wanted an explanation, I was explaining to him why the constitution and not obama and not iran and not DC and not the cops and not the democrats and not the republicans was actually the real reason for all the problems in america and why all americans are miserable. at some point in my lecture he became pale and his eyes became distant. he got up from his chair and staggered in reverse and clutched onto a corner of wall and stood there, a bit slumped and he started to become afraid. I sat there calmly because I have seen this reaction before during my anti constitutional lectures. as i sat there looking around for something on the table top to divert my attention for the time being, such as a magazine or a cupful of pencils and pens to sort through, he started to cough and wheeze at the same time trying to speak. "Evil....." he gasped. "Unspeakable evil...." he repeated. I looked up and said to him "I presume you mean me." He ran doubled-over toward the front door and exited.I was grateful he hadnt vomited. Sometimes they do. I really need to give these lectures outside, perhaps at a concrete picnic tables in the park up the street. On a soap box.

No comments:

Post a Comment