Friday, July 3, 2015

James Madison: Problem Child

   Apparently Jams Madison is the fellow most responsible for the Marxist Mess we're all in, here in collectivist America. No wonder some journalist at Yahoo wants him memorialized.
   I really dont know anything about the history of the Constitution because it ain't the history of the Constitution that is causing me grief it's the Constitution itself. But for those of you actually interested in how this pile of paper got put together I guess this is as good aversion as any.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/the-case-for-finally-building-a-memorial-to-james-122956496136.html

2 comments:

  1. JJ, you make me proud to be a curmudgeon. You're DO set the bar rather high...

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ, you make me proud to be a curmudgeon. You're DO set the bar rather high...

    ReplyDelete